The Raw Content element adds a custom HTML on the page. To add the Raw Content Element, simply search for "Raw Content" and drag "Raw Content" to the canvas.
Raw Content Settings
The Raw Content element has only one option and it is the Content. You can add any valid HTML code inside the content option:
- ID - Use this option to set an HTML ID for the element. The ID should be unique on the page.
- Class - Use this option to set an HTML Class for the element. You can use the class for your custom CSS code.
- Element CSS - Use this option to have better control over the element to access the inner tags of the element using
$elas the CSS selection. Click here for more detailed information.
- Hide During Breakpoint - Use this option to hide the element on different device sizes. Click here for more information.
- Custom Attributes - Use this option to add a custom attributes to the wrapper HTML tag of the element. Such as
data-info=123. You can use the option to inject custom information into the element to use on your customization code.
To sum up, we've discussed the Raw Content Element. We've discussed that a Raw Content Element is an easy tool for adding custom HTML on a page and we've learned how to change it's content and design and delved into details of the Raw Content Element settings.
See something inaccurate? Let us know