If you haven't noticed from our fancy new homepage yet, summer is finally upon us! Everybody break out your Speedos and swim goggles because it's time to celebrate not only the arrival of a new season, but a new release of X as well, and let me tell you ladies and gentleman: this one's a doosey.
As we've been hinting at for quite some time, in our continual efforts to bring ever-increasing value to your time with X, Themeco has been working to secure an exclusive arrangement with one of CodeCanyon's biggest sellers of all-time so that our customers can benefit from the power of these two great products in conjunction with one another (think peanut butter and jelly...better together). So without further ado, we are very pleased to officially announce our inclusion of (drumroll please): UberMenu!
UberMenu is a world-class plugin that is well known amongst WordPress aficionados as the go-to product for those in need of a little something more with their menu. UberMenu allows you to create beautiful menu layouts that are fully responsive and mobile optimized, which can easily include images, custom content and widgets, tabbed submenus, icons, maps, and so much more! If you haven't done so yet, we highly recommend that you take a gander at their website to see all of the incredible things UberMenu is capable of and how it can fit into your workflow.
Additionally, we've included updated support for ConvertPlug, Envira Gallery, LayerSlider, Revolution Slider, and WooCommerce, along with some other minor bugfixes and updates. One of these updates regards the disabling of WordPress' responsive
srcset image values, which was done due to our own custom calculations for responsive images that we have had in the theme since its initial release. WordPress' calculations don't take into account the variable sizing parameters of X, which can lead to blurry photos at some resolutions. Conversely, X calculates its own images to be the correct size—not too big, not too small, just right—for most devices including retina displays, desktops, and mobile devices, and more.
We look forward to seeing what everybody ends up creating with UberMenu and X in the future. Adios, for now!
- X 4.5.2 - June 4, 2016
- Bugfix: %s showing rather than comment count.
- Bugfix: Tabs in single WooCommerce product template.
- X 4.5.1 - June 1, 2016
- Bugfix: Syntax error in Renew portfolio footer.
- X 4.5.0 - June 1, 2016
- Feature: UberMenu Integration.
- Updated: ConvertPlug v2.3.0 support.
- Updated: Envira Gallery v18.104.22.168 support.
- Updated: LayerSlider v5.6.8 support.
- Updated: Revolution Slider v22.214.171.124 support.
- Updated: WooCommerce v2.6.0 support.
- Updated: WPML compatibility update for search pages.
- Updated: Disable WordPress v4.4 srcset image sizes in lieu X''s custom image calculations.
- Bugfix: Prevent site from appearing validated if revoked from licenses page.
- Bugfix: Fixed untranslatable string in Renew.
- Bugfix: Fixed porfolio using incorrect variable for term_id.