Cart Ajax broken/ Integrity Stack

Hi, I have been trying to get help resolving this issue Woocommerce Can't Add to cart/ Remove page not refreshing/Integrity Stack for 5 months now. I also asked for an update regarding the issue 14d Can’t Add to cart/ Remove from cart Ajax is Broken/Integrity Stack ago. The threads keep being closed by default, but the issue is still unresolved. I was told your lead developer would take a look at this issue, but I have not received a reply. Can someone please help?

Hello @fantasy_5,

Thanks for writing to us.

I just checked the issue tracker regarding this issue, regretfully there is no update at the moment. Please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

Hi @fantasy_5,

I apologize, unfortunately the previous thread wasn’t escalated properly and this is the first I’m seeing this issue. This bug is still open in our issue tracker. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA on when it will be resolved. We are close to releasing a beta for the next release cycle. Before the official release, I will make sure we look into the issue, but I can’t guarantee it is something we will be able to fix. There are some issues we’ve seen with plugin integrations not integrating with the AJAX cart.

Meanwhile, the best way you can get a live updating Cart Total is using Pro and adding the “Cart Total” element into your header. It will synchronize anytime a product is added.

Hi, @alexander
I purchased X. I do not own the pro version. I need a fix for X Theme.

HI @fantasy_5,

Regretfully, there’s no fix yet as stated by our development director and there’s no guarantee that we will be able to fix the issue.

On the other hand, our development director suggested using the “Cart Total” element. That being said, I suggest that you convert your X to Pro, here’s how:

Hope that helps.

Hi, @alexander

I’m confused… isn’t the X theme designed by your company? Has it been completely abandoned? I’m not interested in paying extra money just to convert to pro just because of the cart issue that no one feels is important enough to address. In reading about pro there’s no guarantee that my website design and customization will be exactly as it is if I switch to pro then I can’t revert back according to your article. I do not wish to completely redesign my website that’s why I purchased X which contains different stacks. If I have been waiting 5 months for help why can’t I get assistance that doesn’t involve switching my theme or spending more money? If you’re the lead developer I’m sure you’re great at what you do why is this know issue constantly being overlooked? I am ready to launch my store. I did not purchase pro because I wanted the X theme. Also, why do I have to wait until the official beta release before you look into this issue? I believe 5 months is long enough. I conducted a plug-in test already and switched themes to test using the same plug-ins and the problem remains only while using X theme. There aren’t any other plug-in conflicts.

Hello @fantasy_5,

Themeco is our company and we have the X theme and the Pro theme products. You are using the X theme and it is currently having an issue wherein the cart is being cached. Marc is just suggesting that you can also convert your site that is using the X theme to the Pro theme to utilize the Header Builder of the Pro theme. All your site’s functions, functionalities, and modifications will be inherited. Nothing will change on it. The Pro theme has the Header Builder which will give you full control of the header elements and you can also utilize the new independent Cart element that you can use as a replacement of the legacy Cart that you have in the X theme.

We will follow up with our developers about the issue as well.

Best Regards.

Hi, Ruenel

Yes, you guys have been aware of the cart caching issue for at least 5 months if not, longer. Why hasn’t anyone attempted to address it and solve the problem? It makes me feel like I’m being abandoned because I choose not to spend more money and switch to Pro. By the way, I purchased X twice already for two separate websites. Because this is a known theme issue Pro should be provided free of charge since you’re trying to get X customers to switch. I love the X theme and unless pro comes with the integrity stack… my customizations will have to be completely redone. I like my website just the way it is using Integrity stack. Can someone help resolve this issue or will customers who choose to continue using X not get help? it’s a good thing my website isn’t live already otherwise I would’ve had to shut down my store until a new website could be created. I am ready to launch now… how much longer do I need to wait to get help?

Hi @fantasy_5,

We are not abandoning any customers who use the X theme and as our development director said that he will look into this issue. We are just giving you an alternative way to fix your current issue by using Pro.

I am pleased to say that when I check your account, you are eligible to upgrade one of your X licenses to Pro for free. I suggest that you upgrade your X to Pro by going to your dashboard account.

Hope that helps.

Hi, Reunel

Does Pro come with 4 stacks like the X theme? Also, will everything work right out of the box when I transfer? For instance all of my CSS, rev sliders, other plugin functionality, and other types of customizations. I am asking because my website is ready to launch and I do not want to spend lots of time developing a new website. The cart issue is the only issue. Once the cart issue is resolved will I be able to go back to X? I really like X and only planned to switch stacks at some point, not the theme itself anytime soon.

Hi @fantasy_5,

Yes, Pro come with 4 stacks like the X theme. Just think it this way, X and Pro have the same codebase, they only differ with advanced features includes a Header Builder, Page Builder, Footer Builder, Layout Builder, and Grid Editor.

You can check here the full details of the difference between X and Pro.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Does pro come with the integrity stack? If I decide to use it I need my website and all CSS to look and function the exact same way. This includes all sliders and other plugin setups or will I have to redo everything? I am asking because my website is ready to launch and I need everything to work out of the box. The cart issue is the only issue. Once the cart issue is resolved will I be able to go back to X? I really like X and only planned to switch stacks at some point, not the theme itself anytime soon.

Hi @fantasy_5,

The Pro is a superset of the X, it has all the features that X have along with the additional features mentioned by my colleagues. To be specific, the Integrity stack is also a part of the Pro. So if you wish, you can upgrade to the **Pro.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.