Can’t Add to cart/ Remove from cart Ajax is Broken/Integrity Stack

Hi,

I have been trying to get help with this thread for quite some time. When will there be an update? Ajax is still broken in the Uber Menu Woocommerce Can't Add to cart/ Remove page not refreshing/Integrity Stack i will be launching my website soon. Whatever you can do to help is greatly appreciated.

Hello @fantasy_5,

Thanks for updating in! This is still unresolved. Our developers are still fixing the issue. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

Hi, Ruenel

I have been trying to get this issue resolved since May. Any suggestions in the meantime?

Hi @fantasy_5,

Regretfully we do not have any alternative solution. I will forward this thread to @Alexander, our lead developer for further investigation.

Thanks.

Hi, Ruenel

I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

You are always welcome, @fantasy_5!

Hi, @ruenel

When can @alexander take a look at this issue? I’ve been waiting patiently for a resolution since May.

Hi @fantasy_5,

As my colleague says that it has been already forwarded to Alex. But we didn’t hear anything on this till now, I am reforwarding it once again.

Thanks

Hi, Tristup

Thank you.

Hi @fantasy_5,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.