Search results disappear Pt. 2

Sorry for the slow reply - this is a continuation of an earlier query.

I have gone through the steps you suggest but no luck.

Your login details are in the secure note.

Thanks for your help!

Spencer

Hello there,

If you are able to help with this quite soon, that would be great - my client’s customers cannot use the search facility at all.

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

The reason why it is not showing properly is because of your custom CSS.

When I remove the custom CSS in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

The search page is now working fine.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for this - this is very strange. If you read my original ticket, the theme was applying a height: 0 to the results and my height: auto made it work. Then Pro updated and my height: auto no longer worked.

Also, how do we change the layout for the search results? It’s two items per row - can this be changed with the theme settings?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

In your Pro > Theme Options > Theme Options > Blog > Archives > Style, you have selected “Masonry” and this is also the setting being used for the search results page.
Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 2.50.40 PM

Please switch to Standard and check your search results again. If ever you want to use standard search results or wanted something different search result page layout, you can create your own layout by utilizing our newly launched Layout Builder. Please check out these links to get acquainted.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.