Portfolio Item in No-container Page Template

Hello,

I’m encountering an issue with displaying my Portfolio in full width (No-container) using the Cornerstone on my site.

When I edit the portfolio page in the Cornerstone editor, everything appears correctly in full width (No-container). However, when viewing the page in a browser, the content is restricted to a maximum width of 1200px, which is the Container width set for our site (corresponds with Container page template)

For standard pages, I can set the template to “Blank - No Container, Header, Footer” in the native editor, which allows the content to be displayed in full width. Unfortunately, this option does not seem to be available for the Portfolio settings. Additionally, none of the settings in the Cornerstone editor override the global page settings for the portfolio.

Could you please advise me if there is a way to set the portfolio to display in no-container template? If this option isn’t available, is there any recommended workaround that doesn’t involve modifying the core theme files?

I hope the problem is apparent from attached screenshots:

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please create a custom single layout for portfolio items and you need to disable the Global container of the Row to get the full-width contact of the portfolio items.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello,

thanks for the reply - can you please provide me with further instructions how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Hello @nezzazvoni,

Please have a look at his video tutorial to learn more about how to create a layout and assign it to the portfolio.

You can also check this screen recording to learn more about how to create a single layout and make it full-width.
https://youtu.be/JUn0EvLNMiY

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you for your response. I understand from your instructions how to create a single layout and assign it to a portfolio. However, my problem is that I cannot create a single layout in the Cornerstone plugin at all, as this option is missing in my website (there are only 4 options). Is it necessary to enable this feature somewhere, or perhaps import this template from somewhere? Thank you.

I am using X.

Hello @nezzazvoni,

I am sorry for the confusion, it seems that you are using the X theme. Regretfully there is no option to make a custom layout I would suggest you please upgrade the X theme to a Pro theme for the advanced features such as Layout builder, header build, and footer builder.

Regretfully there is no option for that at the moment, it would require custom development I would suggest you please contact a developer who can assist you with your concerns or you may subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note we don’t provide custom development support it is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.