Display variable product price (sale and not)

Hello,
I have a problem with the archive pages regarding pricing. Let me explain.

I have a variable product that has 3 different sizes; each size has a price: € 138 - € 154 - € 165
I applied a discount, so each size now has the new prices:
€ 96.60 - € 107.80 - € 115.50

In the visualization, therefore, I should see the minimum and maximum of the original prices crossed out, that is: € 138 - € 165
But I see € 96.60 - € 115.50

How can I solve?

https://www.brighindi.it/categoria-prodotto/bambina/bimba-2-10-anni/abbigliamento-bimba-2-10-anni/completi-abbigliamento-bimba-2-10-anni/

Hi @scenaryo,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are using {{dc:woocommerce:product_price_html}} it showing correctly the exact amount which shows on the specific product details page. It always shows the minimum sale price and maximum sale price.
If that is not the case and it shows the price which is not set with the sale price, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

I would also suggest you go through the comment from my colleague Alexander on the variable products and Loopers, Layout Builders in the following thread.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
I want to display the minimum regular price and maximum regular price, as I explained before.
Here’s the credentials in secure note.
PS: I create a Layout called “SHOP”.
Thanx

Hi @scenaryo,

It seems that the Product prices are reduced by 30% using the WooCommerce hook which overrides the Regular and Sale price. This might be due to any custom code written in the Child theme or any 3rd Party plugin you are using.
I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I don’t understand.
I used a plugin to massively change the prices but everything is correct inside the product sheet in the back end.
Why do you speak of an issue? Everything works smoothly, but the prices are not displayed correctly in the front end.
In any case, you can freely intervene on the site, perhaps by putting it offline with the “under construction” plugin.

The code is responsible for the updated price that works with WooCommerce hook while showing it in frontend. The term issue is referred to your problem which does not allow you to show the exact amount that is specified in the Variation price.

We always avoid troubleshooting into the live site. If that staging is not available here, please take a backup of your current site and let us know to start troubleshooting.
Thanks

Hi @scenaryo,

Really sorry for the confussion. The {{dc:woocommerce:product_price_html}} cannot show the Original Variation Price Range and there is no option to show that.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
A solution is needed, because as you will understand, this type of visualization is useless and misleading.
There is no point in showing a barred range of discounted prices; I await your solution because the customer is pressing a lot.
Thanx

Hi @scenaryo,

I understand it, but unfortunately, there is no solution is available right now on this. I will surely add this to feature request so it might be taken into account in the future.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
it’s a bug.
An item named {{dc: woocommerce: product_regular_price}} MUST show the regular price … and instead show the sale price.
Again, this is a bug and as such it should be fixed.

Hi @scenaryo,

I have already reported this to our development team for further investigation.

Thanks

Hello @scenaryo,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

I wanted to chime in here to add some notes on this issue. When using variable products, Dynamic Content will always reference the main product. Regretfully at this time, it isn’t supported to access the sub products. To get a consistent price, the Add to Cart Form element is the best option.