Pro Layout - Woocommerce Original Price Not Coming Through

Hi,

I have a Pro Layout for my product categories. When I have a product on sale I cannot get the original price to display. it always defaults to the current price. Please note that this is a variable product.

The layout uses logic to display the pricing, depending upon whether the product is on sale, or not:

Original Price:
{{dc:woocommerce:currency_symbol}}{{dc:woocommerce:product_regular_price}}

Sale Price:
From {{dc:woocommerce:product_price_html}}

What I would ideally like is to see is the original price range followed by the sale pricing. e.g.:
From £19.99 - £89.99 From 15.99 - £69.99

Is this possible? Details in Secure Note.

Thanks,
Christopher

Hi Christopher,

I would suggest you go through the following thread and comment from my colleague Alexander on a similar topic.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

So basically, it is not possible at this time to draw through a product’s original price range if the item is on sale?

Thanks,
Christopher

Hello Christopher,

Regretfully at this time, it is not possible. To get a consistent price, the Add to Cart Form element is the best option.

Cheers.

Thanks Ruenel,

I use the Add to Cart Form on the single product layout, but it is not suitable for an archive page. I will have to try another solution and wait till the requested functionality is available.

Thanks for your help,
Christopher

You are most welcome, Christopher!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.