Woocommerce variations in layout builder

Hey there,

is there any option to display a variation switcher in the wc single layout builder?

Thanks
Pierre

Hello Pierre,

Thanks for writing to us.

To display the Product variation, I would suggest you please use the Add to Cart Form element.

customcheckout-Layout-Builder-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello Prakash,

works perfect - thank you! Another small thing, can you give me a hint how to display the “in stock” text in the layout builder? I just can manage to get it when the product stock has a number. Like “12 pieces in stock”. But i would like to just get the quote “in stock” when a product is available.

Thanks a lot
Pierre

And another little problem, when i use the price field in the layout i get the original price. Is it possible to change that price when i select a variation?

Thanks a lot
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. I would suggest you go through the following thread and comment from my colleague Alexander on a similar topic.

Thanks

Alright, i’ll check the other post. Do you have any information about my first respond about the in stock problem?

Thanks in advance
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Sorry that I missed that one. I would suggest you add a Text element with the content you want to show and set the condition to Product(is) is In Stock as shown in the given screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey tristup,

that worked - thanks! :slight_smile:

Best regards
Pierre

Glad to hear that, Pierre

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.