Counter Not Working Feb 2022

Hey there, our counter is no longer working at all on our site at carrienorman.com

Can you please help?

Hello @MikeMobley2002,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Shame on ThemeCo for not fixing this counter problem! You have known about this for Months and months!

All you do is close the threads and say you are aware of the problem as seen below:

Hey guys ,

We’re sorry for the frustration! I just check the issue on our tracker and the Classic Counter element has already been fix in our unreleased version 5.2.0. I suggest that you will wait for our next cycle of release.

Thank you for understanding and please bear with us.

I’ve just replaced the WC codes for the numbers itself, then it works.

Hi @fabiofava,

Glad that you are able to find a solution for now. As my colleague says that it will be fixed in the upcoming release, please stay tuned for that.

Thanks

Its outrageous that its taken this long to rectify the issue. So unprofessional. Months and months this has dragged on. I would happily scrap the theme altogether if i hadn’t already invested so much time, energy and money. Disgusting service. Shame on you all.

Hi @Akhanom,

We’re sorry for the frustration! Our developers have already a timeline to work on but they are trying to fix every bug we encounter in our Product. Please stay tuned for the next release because it was fixed in our unreleased version.

Thank you for understanding.

@fabiofava Can you tell us how you did this please?

Hello @vmars9,

@fabiofava’s site maybe a different setup from your site. Hope he can elaborate further.

Best Regards.

As I’ve said, I’ve just replaced the Woo Commerce codes (wich reflects the products prices) for the same numbers of the product prices (i.e. R$ 7500) without commas. Then the counter works well. I’m not sure how I could elaborate this further.

Hi @fabiofava,

The current issue on Counter is with the delimiter and as you have removed the commas it starts working.

Hi @vmars9,

You can follow the same way by removing the delimiter or you can wait for the upcoming theme release.

Thanks

What is the ETA then for the upcoming release that fixes this?

Hey guys,

We don’t have any ETA time for the upcoming release but rest assured that the issue was already solved in the unreleased version.

Thank you.

Glad to know this is getting fixed. My counters were stuck at 0… unfortunately I didn’t catch it after updating the theme, so I embarrassed myself in front of the client. Good example of needing to thoroughly test after a theme update (although kind of ridiculous to think you need to look at every single element/widget on every page).

Hi @armintz,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience! Rest assured that on the next update the issue of the counter element will be fixed.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.