Counter Issues

I have seen several topics on this in the past few months, but have yet to see one with a solution. I have a client that is getting upset because the counters (which have been working for years) are sitting at 0 now. Is there a solution for this problem yet?

Issue site: https://brunacini.com

Hi @donsmith

This is a known issue with the latest version of the theme and has already been reported to our issue tracker for further investigation by the development team. But unfortunately, we didn’t have any news on that till now.

Thanks

Here the Themeco support is quite disappointing. The problem is known since November and so far the support is not able to provide a hotfix?

The problem also affects me and as you can see in the forum also many other users.

Hi @michaelxxx,

We are very sorry that it affected you. But as you know that there was no point release has been out for the Theme till we reported the issue to our development team.
I would suggest you stay tuned for the succeeding theme updates, as the fix might be included in one of them.

Thanks

I have the same issue - suddenly the counters on my website stopped working. When will this be fixed??

Hey @Akhanom,

Our developers were already aware of the issue and will be fixing it. We do not have an ETA yet on the next release.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.