Change the mobile menu burger to and "X"

Change the mobile menu burger to and “X” when the menu opens, and back to a burger when the menu closes.

Hi @Torah541,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not clear what exactly you are trying to achieve here. Can you please explain a bit more?

Thanks

On mobile devices the menu collapses and there is a 3 lined button to open the menu. Upon pushing the 3 line button the menu collapses. I would like to turn the 3 line button into an X when the menu is open and then back into a 3 line button when the menu is collapsed.

Screenshot 2023-08-31 145945 Screenshot 2023-08-31 145926

Hello @Torah541,

I checked your given site URL it seems that you are using the default Header of the Pro theme. In order to achieve the layout of the menu on the small screen I would suggest you please create a custom header through the Header builder.

Now you need to insert the Navigation inline element for the desktop menu and you need to insert the Navigation Dropdown element for the small screens. You need to hide the Navigation element on the small screen and you should hide the Navigation dropdown element on the larger screens through the breakpoint. In case you have no idea about how to hide the element through the breakpoint please have a look at this doc.

Please ensure that you have assigned the header through the conditions, in case you want to display this header to the entire site I would suggest you go to the header you have created —>Settings—>Assignment —>Condition —>Set it as Entire Site.

customheader-Header-Cornerstone (6)

In case you have not seen the condition and assignment doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to assign the header layout.

Hope it helps
Thanks

How to I get the cornerstone header to display the primary menu links I set up before using cornerstone header?

Hi @Torah541,

I have checked the URL and found that you are using the Navigation Off Canvas element and it is already showing the primary menu. Please let us know if you need any further help on this.

Thanks

How would I remove that element?
I’m not quite sure what you mean.
I just want the header to use the menu I set up for the default.
I don’t even see the cornerstone header menu links anywhere. How in the world do I add/remove/edit cornerstone header menu links?!?!?!

Hello @Torah541,

Please provide us access to your site so we can check your header and create a video demo for you on how you can add/remove/edit anything in your custom header.

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @Torah541,

Glad to know that the problem is solved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.