Your license of X is not validated after moving site

I purchased a license for x theme. I installed it in a staging subdomain. Then, when I was ready to go live, I migrated the site out of the staging area. I updated the location in the “manage licenses” area of my Themeco account. But in the site I keep seeing “Your license of X is not validated… Input code and hit enter.” I do. It flashes “congratulations your site is now validated!” and then just goes back to “Your license of X is not validated… Input code and hit enter.”

On the forum the advice seems to be to try the thing I already tried:

Please advise.

You aren’t the only one with this problem this morning. I’m having it as well, suspect it is a problem bigger than us.

Hey guys,

There’s currently an issue with our validation system. Please try validating again after 5 hours. If it doesn’t work still after that, please try the solutions given in License Troubleshooting article here https://theme.co/docs/problems-with-product-validation

Thanks.

Hi there,

We’ve corrected an issue in the validation system. Can you please try validating again? Let us know if you’re still having any issues. Thanks!

It is working now. Thanks!

Hi @boyern,

Great to hear that.

Thanks

Still doesn’t work for me. Help!

1 Like

Hello Robert,

Thanks for updating this thread. We also responded your other thread.
Kindly check that out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.