Wordpress says license is invalid

I could not find the license or login to have access to the previous X theme that was attached to my website and i bought pro but now wordpress wont say its valid.

Hey @dragon4824,

Thanks for reaching out!

We need to check your backend settings so that we can see the issue clearly. That being said, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sorry for the late response, i just posted the secure note

Hey Ramalin,

I have checked your site and I do not see the Pro theme. Be advised that you only have the Pro theme license assigned to your site URL.

• See the secure note below

Keep in mind that the Pro theme license is used to validate the Pro theme. You would need to log in to your ThemeForest account to find the license code and add it to your Themeco account so you can assign the Site URL to the X theme license as well.

Hope this helps.

What is themeforest. I purchased the license through themeco. They said id just have to get the license from this website. I’m really confused

Hi Ramalin,

I have checked your website and found that the X theme is installed which is exclusively sold in the Envato theme marketplace named Themeforest. And it seems that you might have upgraded your license to Pro and that is what showing in your Themeco Account. To validate your website, please download the latest Pro theme from your Themeco Account and install it, then follow the given steps in the following article.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.