White Label logo VERY small

I’m not sure what is causing this, but the logo set in White Label is tiny.

Hello @jrhager84,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your logo image and readjust the dimension. At the moment, your logo image is 3200 pixels by 640 pixels. Please upload a little smaller dimension like 600x600 pixels.

See the secure note below.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

So there’s an image limit? I tried to add one smaller, and it didn’t work as well. You can check the site again, and it’s still not working, event with a 600px wide image.

Hello @jrhager84,

The WordPress default is 84x84 pixels which is a square logo.

I used your logo on my local testing installation and the logo displays perfectly on my end.

Upon inspection, I found out that the White Label plugin returns this CSS code for your custom logo:

body.login div#login h1 a {
    width: px;
    height: px;
    background-image: url(https://this-was-your-domain.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/jr_designs_logo_small.png);
    -webkit-background-size: px px;
    background-size: px px;
}

On my local testing server, the CSS output is this:

body.login div#login h1 a {
          width: 300px;
          height: 60px;
          background-image: url(https://this-was-your-domain.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/jr_designs_logo_small.png);
          -webkit-background-size: 300px 60px;
                  background-size: 300px 60px;
        }

The null value for the width, height and background size could mean that your Imagick or GD PHP library is not enabled which is why image manipulation is not working as expected. You can check out your PHP server settings in Tools > Site Health > Status > Server. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them how you can enable Imagick or the GD Libray in your server.

Best Regards.

Interesting. Imagick is no longer enabled on my server. I’ll have to check with them to get it reconfigured. Thanks!

Hi @jrhager84,

It seems that the getimagesize function which is responsible to get the actual image size and implement it into the style is not working in your server. I would suggest you contact your Hosting Service provider on this. I would suggest you go through the following thread which may help.

NOTE: It has been already notified to our development team to investigate this problem.

Thanks

I confirmed through cPanel that it is enabled, yet I’m still encountering this issue. How do I proceed?

Hi @jrhager84,

The problem is with the plugin and it has been reported already. Till it is fixed, I would suggest you use the code as suggested in the reference thread as an alternative solution.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I see. I will do that then. Thank you.

Hey @jrhager84,

Great and you’re welcome! if you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

I’ve added the code and it is not centered. Is there an easy way to ensure that it is horizontally centered? Thanks!

Hi @jrhager84,

By default, the Logo alignment in the Login page is set to the top using the predefined CSS code. And you need to override that using the custom CSS code. You can try by adding the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS.

.login h1 a
{
    background-position: center center !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.