While Label Logo Size

Hi,

My hosting has disabled imagick due to security concern, so my only way to have my logo set properly at the login page is through CSS coding.

I tried adding the following code (found in White Label logo VERY small) in global CSS, but couldn’t get it to work.

body.login div#login h1 a {
          width: 300px;
          height: 60px;
          background-image: url(https://this-was-your-domain.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/jr_designs_logo_small.png);
          -webkit-background-size: 300px 60px;
                  background-size: 300px 60px;
        }

Please assist.

Thank you.

Hi Jun,

Thanks for reaching out.
We have already fixed this issue in the updated version of the plugin. Although we don’t offer any custom CSS solutions, we can still suggest some solutions by investigating your WordPress login URL.
Can you please share the URL in a secure note?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My login url in the secure note.

Thank you.

Hello Jun,

Your logo image seems nowhere to be found. Please double-check it.

Thanks.

Hi,

That’s weird. It’s showing fine in the login page.

Also, I think you might have copy & paste the wrong logo hyperlink somehow as it didn’t seems right. The file description of my logo is definitely not right in your hyperlink. Perhaps you can try again?

Thank you.

Hi Jun,

I have tried the CSS using the browser debugging tool, and it worked. But the CSS can only work if you are able to add that on the admin side, and there is no option for that. If you are proficient in this, you can add a CSS file and enqueue it in functions.php of your child theme for admin and insert the code you want to add. If you are not aware of it, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One TOTAL CARE, where we offer small customizations

Thanks

Hi,

I managed to add CSS code to the login page by using the Custom Login Admin Front-end CSS plugin.

Thank you.

Hi Jun,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.