White Label doesn't work on X

Good afternoon,
for some time now the “White Label” plugin no longer works correctly with “X”, in the sense that the logo appears much smaller than it should, for example:
https://www.chiarad.it/scenaryo

On the other hand, with “Pro” it works well:
https://marianifrosinone.it/scenaryo

What could it depend on?
Thanx

Hi @scenaryo,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have tested it in my local environment by uploading the Logo and it worked perfectly fine. I have tested it in X and Pro installation with your logo, which I have downloaded through the browser debugger and it worked too.
There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If the issue was caused by our theme, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,
I have tried all 6 solutions shown but nothing has changed, I still see the very small logo.
So I ask you for support and attach the credentials via secure note.
Thanx

Hi @scenaryo,

I have checked and found that the width and the ** height** of the Logo are blank in your website, whereas the same logo has width and height in my local environment. It seems that something is blocking to load of the width and height for the Logo.

I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
all the sites we developed with X have this problem, while those made with PRO work correctly.

By the way, I am sending you via secure note the credentials of our test site where you can feel free to do all the necessary tests.
Thanks

Hi @scenaryo,

It seems there might be a few PHP codes that create the problem. I would request you please share the FTP/CPanel credentials for any of the sites which are having this issue, to access the file and troubleshoot.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
I send you via secure note the FTP access for scenaryo.it.
You can make as many changes there as you want, and then kindly let me know so I can do the same thing on all other sites that have this problem.
Thanks

Hi @scenaryo,

I have investigated the plugin files and found that the getimagesize function which is responsible to get the actual image size and implement it into the style is not working in your server. I would suggest you contact your Hosting Service provider on this.
Alternatively, you can use the following code in the fucntions.php file of your child theme to override the styles. I went ahead and added the code on the scenaryo.it and it worked.

function tco_white_label_output_login_styles_1() 
{

require( TCO_WHITE_LABEL_PATH . '/functions/options.php' );

if ( isset( $tco_white_label_enable ) && $tco_white_label_enable == 1 ) {
        if ( $tco_white_label_login_image != '' ) {

$image  = getimagesize( $tco_white_label_login_image );

if(is_array($image))
        {
            $width   = ( ( $tco_white_label_retina_enabled ) ? $image[0] / 2 : $image[0] ) . 'px';
            $height  = ( ( $tco_white_label_retina_enabled ) ? $image[1] / 2 : $image[1] ) . 'px';
        }
        else
        {
            $attachment_id=attachment_url_to_postid($tco_white_label_login_image);
            $image_details=wp_get_attachment_image_src($attachment_id,'full');
            $width   = ( ( $tco_white_label_retina_enabled ) ? $image_details[1] / 2 : $image_details[1] ) . 'px';
            $height  = ( ( $tco_white_label_retina_enabled ) ? $image_details[2] / 2 : $image_details[2] ) . 'px';
        }
        $size   = $width . ' ' . $height;

$width   = ( ( $tco_white_label_retina_enabled ) ? $image_details[1] / 2 : $image_details[1] ) . 'px !important';
        $height  = ( ( $tco_white_label_retina_enabled ) ? $image_details[2] / 2 : $image_details[2] ) . 'px !important';

?>

<style id="tco-white-label-login-css" type="text/css">

body.login div#login h1 a {
            width: <?php echo $width; ?>;
            height: <?php echo $height; ?>;
            background-image: url(<?php echo $tco_white_label_login_image; ?>);
            -webkit-background-size: <?php echo $size; ?>;
                    background-size: <?php echo $size; ?>;
            }

</style>

<?php }
    }
}

add_action( 'login_enqueue_scripts', 'tco_white_label_output_login_styles_1' );

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
all right; thank you very much!

Hi @scenaryo,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.