Website (PRO) not scrolling properly on mobile

Hello, please can you help me with this glitch?

Hi @dcheese,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect the scrolling effect in your mobile.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. DISABLE CACHE

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

does this thread could fix the issue?

Hi @dcheese,

I also tested your site on my Android phone and found it working properly. If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

At the mentioned thread, the solution is given based on the specific issue. You can try the solution, but it’s not guaranteed that work for you.

Thanks

Hi Tristup! And you are right, scrolling now is fine, but just because I’ve fixed the glitch by setting the bars on the footer to AUTO height.
Thank you for your time

Hi @dcheese,

We are glad that it is now working on your end. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.