Scrolling stuck on mobile

Good morning, the scrolling on our site seems to get stuck on mobile. We have received multiple messages like the one following… " Hey I’m just messaging to let you know that when you’re using for your website is making it unable to scroll down on mobile."
Thank you in advance for helping us resolve this issue.

Hi @bcoplin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You seem to have quite a few licenses registered on your account so I am not sure which website is in question. However this issue arises due to the Footer setup in Pro. To fix this, inspect all of your Bars in Footer builder and set the Height to auto (see screenshots)

Let us know how this goes!

I saw this on another thread and it didnt work for me. The site is DaddysDogsNash.com

Hey @bcoplin,

You need to set all your footer bars’ height to auto. I see the other one still has a fixed height.

Hope that helps.

I only have two bars in my footer and both are set to auto? I am so confused.
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 4.42.16 PM Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 4.42.31 PM

Hi @bcoplin,

Did you set those to auto recently? I’ve just checked the site on mobile and all the pages are scrolling correctly. I see you have a caching plugin active, so it is possible the site is cached on your device but me viewing for the first time I get the updated version of the code. Could you try in private browsing, or another device perhaps?

It is working properly. Thank you for you help!

Glad to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.