Validation & License Error

When I try to validate Cornerstone in Wordpress the following happens

I input my x theme license code
It says that license is not attached to an account
When try to attach it to my account I get an error that says something went wrong contact support.

So I am unable to attach my license to my account and validate my Cornerstone plug-in

How do I correct this issue? Your help is much appreciated.

Hello @EdmEaton,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have registered your site in the Themco account dashboard with your correct license key so that it gets validated. In case you have already registered the site in the Themeco account dashboard and you are still getting this error, it might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stopping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I checked all the documents you provided and am still having the issue. I have no extensions on my browser and I am using safari, I have deactivated all other plugins, the issue is with attaching my license to my Themeco account which I don’t understand. The licenses shows up on my Themco dashboard and my website is listed underneath it. but when I try to validate it in my Wordpress dashboard I get a message that says that the code appears to be new and not attached to an account. Then I am given a link to a Themco page that asks if I want to attach my license to my account. I click yes and I get an error that says oops something went wrong. Contact us if you need help with this issue.

I need help. How can I resolve this?

Hello @EdmEaton,

I tried to access your site but the given login details are not working. I would suggest you please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

just updated the secure note with the correct credentials. sorry about that

Hello @EdmEaton,

Thanks for sharing the correct login details, I went ahead and checked your site it seems that your site is registered with an X theme license and you have not yet installed the X theme on your server. I would suggest you please install the X theme and activate the theme then validate the theme. If the issue still persists please let us know.

Thanks

@prakash_s I installed the theme and it did not resolve my issue. Please follow the following steps to re-create my issue and let me know what I need to do differently.

1. On Cornerstone page input my license code and hit enter
    Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 2.29.51 PM
  2. Click login or Register (pictured above)

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 2.32.07 PM

1. Click Yes (pictured above)

Hello @EdmEaton,

I went ahead and install the X theme by downloading the fresh theme from your Themeco account. I also clear the cache and then validated it.

Plugins-‹-Ed-M-Eaton-—-WordPress

Please check your site now.

Thanks

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help.

Hello @EdmEaton,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.