Upgrade from X Theme to Pro | Billing & How-to Questions

Hi,

I purchased a single X Theme license less than a month ago. On March 17th I purchased the Unlimited Use Pro License because of new work coming in.

Billing question: Can I get a refund on the Single X Theme license since I’m converting that site to a Pro Theme?

How-To question: Is the upgrade process a matter of downloading Pro & Pro-Child and installing it or is it more or less involved considering the refund question above?

Thanks!

Hello @mark51,

Thanks for writing in!

With regards to refunds, All sales are handled through ThemeForest, and their parent company Envato handles all refund requests. You can read more about their process here.

To know how you can upgrade from the X theme to the Pro theme, kindly check out this guide:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
Thanks for the help! I’ve reached out to Envato/ThemeForest and I’m waiting to hear back about the refund.

The reason for the refund is also the reason I’m writing now. As per the instructions you mentioned, I’m unable to go from X to Pro without purchasing another Pro license. I don’t need to purchase a Pro license because I’ve purchased Unlimited Pro License.

I’ve upgraded the site from X to Pro via WordPress > Appearance > Themes, however will not validate to a Pro license. It’s still validating under the X single license.

Hey Mark,

Once you installed the Pro theme, please go to Appearance > Themes and make sure that the Pro theme is the one active. Since you have the Unlimited License, you can assign the URL to that license to be able to use the unlimited license to validate your Pro theme.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your licenses and settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thanks again for the help, I was able to correct the issue.

Hello Mark,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you any more query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Have a great day!
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

Can you help me with the two remaining service tickets in my account? They seemed to have been overlooked.

Thanks,
Mark

Hello @mark51,

We will be responding to your other tickets shortly. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer. Self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.