There is no "X > Validation" option and Revolution Slider is not working

I need to use Rev Slider but it keeps saying that i need to activate it.
Purchased X Theme, activated it.
And there is no “X > Validation” menu option.

Hello @marioamaral,

Thanks for writing to us.

You need to click on the X icon. It would take you to the validation page where you need to insert the X license key to validate the theme. After validation, you will be able to access the bundled plugins like the Revolution slider.

In case if you have not seen our product validation doc please have a look at it.

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Sent a secure message since my X menu doesn’t show.

Hey @marioamaral,

The given WO user has limited privileges. Please make it as an Administrator so that we can check all your site settings.

Thank you.

Done, the user is now an administrator

Hello @marioamaral,

Thanks for the updates. I have checked your site and I found out that you are using the latest version. In the latest release, you will only have X and Cornerstone added to the WP menu.

You do not need to register or activate the Slider Revolution. We will be providing the updates since this is a bundled plugin. Kindly check this out:

I also have tested your slider and it works on my end. Be advised that you only have one slide.
See the secure note below.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.