The preview could not load due to misconfigured URLs (WPML - different domain per language)

We have been using Theme X, Cornerstone og WPML for years with success.

Now we cannot edit the second language.menphis

Same problem as here: The preview could not load due to misconfigured URLs (different domain per language)

WPML, X and Cornerstone are updated.

Hey @JesperB,

This is a known bug. Please stay tuned for updates. For now, you might want to revert from a backup where the multidomain WPML setup still works.

Do you know the latest version of WPML and Cornerstone that works?

Hi @JesperB,

There might be a few known reported bugs are there, except that the WPML works fine with the latest version of the Cornerstone. Please let us know if you find any difficulties using these two.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Have you read the first post?
Im using the latest versions of WPML and X/Cornerstone, and my problem is in the first post.
Your collegue responded that its a known bug, and that I should use older version of WPML.

So I ask again - Do you know witch version of WPML and Cornerstone that does not have the problem, and is actually usable?

Using:
Cornerstone 5.3.3
WPML 4.4.10
WP 5.7.1

Kind regards

Hi @JesperB,

Really sorry for the confusion, the Pro 4.0 is the release where it was most likely to have broken. I would suggest you to rollback to any of the version lesser than that and check.
You can find more information in the following thread:

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Thanks for the response.
Im using Theme X, and not pro.

So it is “Theme X” I need to rollback to witch version?
And Cornerstone stays on latest version?

Using:
Cornerstone 5.3.3
WPML 4.4.10
WP 5.7.1
Theme X 8.3.3

Hi @JesperB,

If you are using the X theme the version should be lesser than 8.0

Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

So I need
Theme X version 7.2.3
Cornerstone version 4.2.3

I have been looking all over your site, and searching the forums, but I cant find anywhere to download theese versions.
Can you help please?

Hi @JesperB,

Regretfully, we don’t provide the older version of the theme. If you have any backup of older files, I would suggest you restore the older version from that.

Thanks

is there a rough time scale on this as i need this update too, same issue on pro version

Hi Carlos,

Regretfully, we don’t have any ETA for that currently, please stay tuned for the succeeding releases.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.