Studio gold template

im using this template and the section where the team is…I want to move the “the team” text further up, and cant seem to be able to do so

Hi @pbravin,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you provide a link in order for us to check your website and also providing screenshots is a big help.

Thanks.

I figured tht out by adjusting the margin of the tet element

however when I do a responsive shrink, the text element does not stay in the image

see attached screenshots…the first is full screen, the second is dragged screen to simulate tab

Hello @pbravin,

Kindly enable the Flexbox option in your column settings. You can then align the contents of your column horizontally and vertically so that the text element will be positioned always at the top or bottom of the column. For best results, it is best that you review this Flexbox video tutorial:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

im behind a vpn so cant give access yet…ill create a duplicate site that’s out side a vpn…so u can have access…but while doing it theres one thing the values for flexbox…wheres the documentation for such like “18rem”

Hi @pbravin,

There is no specific documentation for the Flexbox. You can find the individual documentation where the flexbox has been implemented, please find our online doc site:https://theme.co/docs/row
You can also find more details on the Flex Layouts in this article.
We can tell you more about this if you can specify the element which you are using.

Thanks

Hi @pbravin,

I check your website and also check all your pages but I couldn’t find the page you are working on based on the screenshots provided. Can you please tell us what page you are having an issue so that we could help you fix it.

Thank you.

it’s the home page and the issue is with the very first header with the text “text” and"tagline TBD"

I used a different image, but the issue is the same as the screenshot

phil

Hi @pbravin

I would suggest you create two different sections with two different background images. One image fit for larger devices and the second one for smaller devices. Then hide one section for larger devices and another one for smaller devices.

Please follow our documentation to show and hide content on different devices.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

but that means if I change the text, I have to apply the changes to 3 screens (desktop, tablet and phone)…that’s not a good solution

Hello @pbravin,

I have edited your homepage. I removed your unnecessary margins, paddings, and the gap elements. I also enabled the flexbox option and have aligned the elements to the left side and at the bottom of the column. I set a minimum height for the column so that it will display quite enough space. Please check your home and the settings as well.

Hope this helps.

really appreciate your help…I want to move the heading and text up 1/3 of the top

Hey @pbravin,

Did you mean like this?

It would really help if you create a mock layout so that we have an idea of what you really want to achieve.

Thank you.

yes, exactly

what ;arameters did u change to make this happen?

Hey @pbravin,

As I have mentioned, I removed your unnecessary margins, paddings, and the gap elements. I also enabled the flexbox option and have aligned the elements to the left side and at the bottom of the column. I set a minimum height for the column so that it will display quite enough space.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.