Some jquery related issues

We are getting the following error when we try to access the news page.

“Uncaught TypeError: n.easing[this.easing] is not a function”

Among with that, we have also noticed the “scroll to top” feature has stopped working.

I have tried to disable all plugins and removed all customization but nothing worked out.

Could you take a look at our website please?

Hi @Funeral_Studio,

Thanks for reaching out.
If I am not wrong, you are facing an ongoing issue which has already been fixed in the upcoming release. As a temporary solution, you can try by adding this line of code under Theme Options > JS.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

The problem with the scroll to top is also an ongoing issue has been already fixed in the upcoming release. Till then, you can use an alternative solution provided by one of the customers Patrick in this thread.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.