Scroll to Top Anchor - Customizable alternative

As I think there is still no ETA to fix the “scroll to top anchor” in V5.x.x, I made my own. It is very simple to install and you can customize it all you want. If you are interested, I explain how to install it with a link to the template in the following document.
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MxW8Fl0_vBXNkw1n_ThxwKsV8LJ_IyxFFOI6S_f0_5Q/edit?usp=sharing)

Let me know if it works for you!
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out.
The issue has been already reported to our issue tracker and our development team is looking into it. Please stay tuned for the succeeding theme updates, as the fix might be included in one of them.
I have checked your solution and it worked for me, alternatively, that can be used too.

Thanks

I am happy to hear it worked for you too. It shows the power and versatility of Cornerstone PRO. As you always do a great job supporting your users, I thought I would share something in return.
Cheers,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

We are happy that you come up with a possible solution for other users till the fix comes. It really helps.

Thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.