Ref to old issue

The solution provided in the above mentioned thread had resolved the issues for chrome and firefox but not for Safari. Is there any fix available for Safari browser?

Hi @Funeral_Studio,

The issue has been fixed in the upcoming release, please stay tuned for the update.

Thanks

Another error suddenly appeared under console which is causing more jquery issues.

Uncaught SyntaxError: unexpected token: ‘)’ cornerstone-site-body.min.js:1:72023

Urgent help required.

Hi @Funeral_Studio,

I have checked the website specified in your previous post but didn’t find the issue you mentioned here. Can you please mention the exact URL where you are having this?

Thanks

Please check secret note.

Hello @Funeral_Studio,

I checked your site URL it seems that it might be the issue of cache, I noticed that you are using the SiteGround Optimizer cache plugin I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the SiteGround Optimizer cache plugin and temporarily deactivate plugin and then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.