Slide Container dips in Black

Hi there

Since I have updates PRO, my Slide Container dips into black when changing to the next slider image. But this happens only at the first time of the loop. At the second time of the loop it plays the slides as it meant to be, wthout back between the images.

As I have set the slide time to only 1 second without transition effects between the slides, the images should appear on by one without black break in between (see section 5 on this page):

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Feliy

Hello Felix,

Thanks for writing in! Does this happen after you have updated the Pro theme? Please check this out first:

I noticed that you are using WP Rocket. The cache of this plugin may be causing the issue too.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes It happens after I have updated Pro theme. WP Rocket was installed on my website from your Elite-Team within the “Boost” service for my website. It has always worked, also with WP Rocket.

Can I achive a simple slider without transition in your “Modern Sliders” Tool, which I have too?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

You can utilize the Slider element. Modern Sliders is a course and expansion pack.

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel

Yes, I already use the Slider element “Slide Container”. It works exactly how I want it to be, but only after the first loop of all slider images. I have tried with different timings and transitions but also when using a fade transition with 1 second duration, the images dip into black between each other.

I just want to play one image after the other without transition.

How can I achieve this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to download your page as a template and import it to my local testing server so I can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel

Thank you very much for looking into this! I will send you the login data.

Kind regards,
Felix

Hey Felix,

Kindly reduce the Effects delay in the Slider Container and on each of the slides.

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel

Thank you very much for your respose and for the tip. I did as you said but unfortunately this has no effect on the fact, that the slides flicker into black between each other at the first loop. After the first loop, the slides are changing without this flicker into black.

Is there a other possibility than with a slider, to show one image after an other without transition, just hard cuts between the images.

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

Explore with the Easing:

Thanks.

Hello Ruenel

Thank you very much for your respose. I tryed to play with the Easing but this doesn’ help. The slides always transit with a dip into black. You will see this, if you set the transition duration to 500 or 1000 ms.

I don’t want a transition or easing, The images should just change from one to the next with a hard cut as it happens after the first loop. Why is there a dipping into black in the first loop of the slides and from the 2nd loop it works perfect?

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,
Felix

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.