Scroll Top Anchor Not Showing After Updating X Theme & Cornerstone

Hi, I had the Scroll Top Anchor active on a website and it was working fine, but after updating X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest versions, it’s now not showing and I have no idea how to get it back!

I’ve checked in the settings and it’s still supposed to be active.

Here’s a screen grab of the scroll icon positioned in the bottom right corner before I did the updates:

I appreciate any help or advice on this please!

I’ll put the URL in a secure note as I’ll include the WordPress admin login details too.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

This is a known issue with the latest version of the theme and has already been reported to our issue tracker for further investigation by the development team.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks for getting back to me! Do you know when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks

Hi @core365,

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for that till now.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Ok, I’ve used a plugin for the time being.

Is there a list of issues caused from the latest update I can view, as I’m not inclined to update any of my other sites without knowing this beforehand now!

Thanks

Hi @core365,

There is no such list for that, but you can check the following link for the Issues which has been fixed with the last release.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks for the link, however, for me, it would be more useful to know all the issues that have been raised before making the decision to do the update, as it could have a detrimental effect to the working of the site, which then usually means spending time trying to sort it out.

Thanks

Hi @core365,

Issue reporting is a continuous process and it will be very difficult to list down into a single list for a specific version. You can find the fixed report with the changelog in the succeeding theme update releases.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Ok, thanks for your help!

Thanks

You are most welcome @core365

Guys, this one’s unresolved for more than two months now.

Could you please fix it?

It’s really hard to tell my customer that they made the right decision with going Pro, and it’s not really supporting the idea to use Pro on more sites for us.

Unfortunately you closed my old ticket without resolving it.

Hi Nils,

We have already reported this to our issue tracker and our development team is aware of this and will fix it accordingly. I will request you please stay tuned for the succeeding theme versions as the fix might be included in one of them.

Please remember that the thread automatically closed after 10 days of the last reply, and that is what happen to your last thread. I would suggest you create a new thread once again for further support.

Thanks

Hey Tristup,

actually, I expected a fix a few days after the bug being reported. It’s now 2,5 months plus and there still is no fix.
Will it take another couple of months now?

Hi Nils,

There was no point release has been made off the Theme till we reported the issue to our development team. I would suggest you stay tuned for the succeeding theme updates, as the fix might be included in one of them.

Thanks

Hey Tristup,

what do you mean “might bei included”? - It’s bordering on three months since you included this bug, and all you say since then is that there “will be an update” – you won’t say when, though. And now you’re saying that this issue only “might” get fixed?

Totally not cool.

Please give me something to tell my customers: are we talking days, weeks, even more months? Are you in fact offering a reliable theme and service, and do you care at all?

Hi Nils,

We really don’t have any ETA on this and that is why I mentioned that fix might be included with the succeeding theme update. Till then, you can use an alternative solution provided by one of the customers Patrick in this thread.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.