Back To Top - not working

Hi Folks,
Any news on when this will be fixed??

Gregg

Hey Gregg,

It will be fixed in the next version. Regretfully, we don’t have a timeline as to when the next update would be released.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Gotcha. Thank you @christian

Hi Gregg,

You are most welcome.

So… there’s no changelog yet for the last update. Is it fixed, at last?

Hello, @nils,

I checked the issue tracker and it has been fixed there. Regretfully, we don’t have a timeline as to when the next update would be released.

Please stay tuned.

I don’t understand. This bug is MONTHS old. You just issued an update, and no changelog, so I can’t check wether it’s fixed in your latest release.

Please clarify.

Sheesh, this is so sad, and highly unprofessional. My customer is fuming, and rightly so.

If it’s marked fixed in the issue tracker, please supply instructions for a hotfix. This can’t wait another six months.

Hi @nils,

Sorry for the frustration but there’s no easy hotfix because it requires to edit the core JS files. That being said, it is highly recommended to wait for the next release, you can bookmark our Docs and check the latest Changelog when an update is released to see if the issue is fixed.

Thank you for understanding and please bear with us.

@marc_a - I was told to “be patient” months ago. And I waited for the next release, which obviously came and went, and there still is no fix?

Man, all understanding is wasted and gone. Really.

Release the JS-file already. I can replace that, no problem. :frowning:

Hi @nils,

As my colleague says that it has been already fixed in the upcoming release, but we don’t have any ETA on that. Till then, you can use an alternative solution provided by one of the customers Patrick in this thread.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup,
Is there a built in anchor for the top of the page we can build our own link for?

G

Hi Gregg,

Not sure what exactly you are trying to point out, can you please clarify it a bit more.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,
The old school way of doing back to top was to use an on-page anchor like #top. Then we’d add a link wherever we wanted that would bring the user back to the top. I didn’t see an anchor like this within the Pro framework so I assume it doesn’t exist. I suppose I could create one but thought I’d check to see if it existed before I do.

Hi Gregg,

There is the x-site or x-root id is mentioned for the wrapper elements which can be used to point for your case. So the link will be something like #x-site or #x-root.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.