Still no scroll top anchor on all my X installations despite having the latest version

Hello-

I am running the latest version of X on all my sites and they all still don’t show the scroll top anchor.

Here are some examples:

http://dev.thecosmicpath.com/

Is this still a known issue? I read it would be fixed in May but there have been updates since then and no fix.

Look forward to your response. Thank you.

Hi @KimAnn,

Thanks for reaching out.
This issue already been fixed in the upcoming release. I would request you stay tuned for succeeding theme updates. Till then, you can use an alternative solution provided by one of the customers Patrick in this thread.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Hi XTeam,

Everyone has been waiting for this important fix to basic functionality since last year. Tell management to do their job and release it already because this is the kind of ongoing issue that makes users loose faith in your product!

1 Like

Hello @ajonesx,

Thanks for updating this thread. Our developers are already working on the fix to the issue. We just do not have an ETA yet on the release of the update.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.