RE: Off canvas toggle needs multiple clicks to open

Hello,
I’m following on from the following topic:

Unfortunately, the problem still exists.

As shown in the video, even clicking on the Modal Menu Toggle in the header multiple times does not open the menu.

Only when I scroll all the way down to the modal with the heart symbol in the footer and click there MULTIPLE TIMES does the heart modal open, and then I can open the modal menu in the header.

There is also a similar phenomenon on the home page with the references slider under “Our sales references”. The navigation does not work here. You have to click more than 10 times until it finally works.

See secure note for the link and credentials.

Best regards,
Hannes

Hello Hannes,

You will have to wait for the page to load all the resources before clicking on the toggles. The trigger events on the toggles were handled by Javascript. The javascript files were loaded at the footer does it will take a few seconds before you can click on the toggles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6iouHzRDqQ

Best Regards.

Thank you.
The time until clicking is possible is between 0 and 30 seconds.
Mh… I guess the reason is another one. But what?

Hey @salilou,

Upon checking the page, the off-canvas toggle works fine with just one click. I tried a different machine and it does work with one click. I highly suggest that you try to clear your cache or use incognito mode. You can also try another machine.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.