Pro theme Page builder won't load

The Pro theme page builder will not load on any of my pages. I spoke with hosting support and this was the conclusion:
“I have flushed all sorts of cache on hosting end, there is no cache on the site right now - everything with Cloudflare is working fine, the status is active so it shouldn’t be throwing issues. I have also flushed my own cache but the page builder still fails to load. I am not able to find any relative errors in the error log”

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Halim,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the cornerstone not to load.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

The login credentials have been added to my first post as a secure note. I’ve troubleshot every aspect except for disabling plugins as I do not want the site to have a long period of downtime and cause other problems.

Thanks.

Hello Halim,

Thanks for sharing the login details. I went ahead and checked your site settings, it seems that there is an issue of plugin conflict with " SiteGround Optimizer". I went ahead and disabled the plugin and now the page builder is working fine. I would suggest you temporarily disabled the plugin and then check it again. Please note that we don’t provide any third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Thank you for the clarification. Since the siteground optimizer is a plugin from our hosting platform that greatly reduces page load times we want to keep using it. The problem is that the Javascript minifcation function is causing an error with certain theme files. Can you tell me which files are causing the error and I will exclude them from the minification feature.

Please let me know,
Cheers.

Hello Halim,

You need to exclude the required files so that the builder works properly. Please have a look at this thread for reference.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you,
So for clarification I should exclude both of these files?
wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs.2155f74.js
wp-content/themes/pro/framework/dist/js/site/x.js

Hi Halim,

To make the Content Builder work, you need to exclude the mentioned files from minification.

Thanks

Okay, understood.
I just wanted to confirm the files mentioned are correct and the only two files needing exclusion.

Cheers.

This is the error below, am I missing a URL prefix? The exclusion tool only gives me a select list of about 4 files and none of them resemble the two mentioned above.

Hi Halim,

Yes, those are the files that need to be excluded in the minification. Please ask your hosting provider for further assistance with the issues.

Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

I’ve done all of the above, consulted with my hosting provider to successfully exclude the files and the pro theme builder still will not load. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Halim,

I have checked and found that the mentioned JavaScript file may not be excluded during the minification. I would suggest you contact the Plugin Author on this and let us know the feedback from them.

Thanks

This is their response:

Hi Halim,

The issue is not on our products, it is from the 3rd party plugins. We cannot support any further on this issue because it is already outside the scope of our theme support. It is either you disable the Siteground plugin when you are going to edit the page or find an alternative plugin for site speed. You can check this article on how you can optimize the performance of your website.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Hello,
If there are further files that need to be excluded other than the ones mentioned then isn’t it still within scope of support? We’ve been using siteground and the pro builder with no issues for some time now.

If not, I understand. Thank you for your assistance so far.

Hi Halim,

Unfortunately, there is no other file need to be excluded.

Thank

Hey there,

Do you or any other theme developers know of any plugins that offer minification of JS that don’t effect the page builder loading?

Cheers.

Hi Halim,

There are many plugins are available for Minificatoion but in all the cases, you need to exclude the JS file in order to load the Builder properly. You can try the following plugin available in the WordPress repository.

1. https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/
  2. https://wordpress.org/plugins/fast-velocity-minify/
  3. https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-minify/

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I have tried autoptimize and excluded the files, it still does not work. I also tried excluding them within the minification function with our siteground optimizer plugin.