Problem with X pro - HANG

Hi there,

I uploaded the latest X Pro and Child theme to a new website. However, I am unable to work on the website. It keeps reading!! ! Hang!!

Appreciate your help with this matter.

Thank you.

Hi @Symbiosis,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please reshare the login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thank you for your suggestions.

It seems to be the plugin conflict with Siteground Optimizer. Do you have your clients using their server for hosting? How do they fix this problem?

Thank you.

Hi @Symbiosis,

There are few reported issues on this, they mostly deactivated the said plugin and used another one or they exclude the files to be minified. You can find the following thread with a similar topic.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thank you for the suggestions. I will ahve a look. I also notified the plugin engineers. They are keen to investigate the issue.

Thanks

You’re welcome, @Symbiosis.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.