Pro, Navigation within Global Block not mobile optimized

Hey guys,
I will attach two videos. On the first video you will see a menu build with the element “navigation collapsed”. As you can see every link opens on first click. On the second video you can see a global block inside the element “content area off canvas”. The global block contents the identical menu (navigation collapsed - saved preset) and some more info like this yellow background you can see, BUT you have too click two times to open any link. Is there a setting to prevent this? This behavior makes it unusable on mobile phones :cry:

Hey @RSMG,

I couldn’t replicate the issue in my test site so I checked your site I saw on your video but it’s in under construction mode. Please disable the under construction mode so we could test the button on our phones. Also, if you have not done so already, please perform the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned in our Common Issues article to ensure that this issue is not caused by customizations, third-party plugins, etc…

Thanks.

See Secure Note

Hello @RSMG,

Thanks for providing the information. We have tested your site and we cannot replicate the issue. This could just be a caching issue. On your mobile phone, please clear your mobile browser cache or use private browsing mode. You may also install Chrome Mobile in your phone and test your site again.

If you have installed a caching plugin, please clear the plugin caches as well. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Best Regards.

Did you tested my site on your phone? Can you show me a video?
I cleared all caches on my phone, used a private tab and downloaded the chrome app, but I still need to click two times to open any link.

Hello @RSMG,

I was going to check your site but there is no field to add the password to bypass the coming soon page.

Would you double checking so we can have a look?

Thanks.

Guys, really? Just look three posts above… its not that hard.

Hi @RSMG,

Try adding this code in the Element CSS of the navigation collapsed element:

$el.x-menu > li > .x-anchor:focus {
    background: transparent;
    outline: none;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Nope unfortunately not… it still needs a second click to “active” the menu. And its only if you want to click on one menu-item. If you want to click “login here” or “join us” at the bottom of the off-canvas the click is directly accepted.

Hello @RSMG,

I have checked your site on my android phone and I could not replicate any issue:

I do pause for a bit to allow the page to load before I click on the other link.

Thank you for this video. Do you have anyone with an iPhone to check the menu? On my iPhone 11 Pro its still buggy and on the iPhone from a friend of mine too.

Hi @RSMG,

I’ve checked the website with my iPhone XR and see that the first touch of the menu item is having that effect regardless the menu item clicked. So after that whatever menu item is tapped will work.

We need to check the setup that you have in more details and be able to replicate the exact implementation on our installation to make sure it is not an environment, plugin conflict or other issue.

If it is something related to the fact that Global Block makes the difference and the problem we will report this in our issue tracker to have a fix on the later releases of the theme.

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the secure note?

Thank you.

See Secure Note. Thank you!

Hey @RSMG,

I don’t fully understand the exact cause of the issue but it generally has something to do with the overall height of the content in the Content Area Off-Canvas. I’ve replicated the issue on my site also so this is a bug that I’ll post in our issue tracker so it’d be queued for fixing.

The workaround, for now, is to enable Dynamic Rendering so that the content will be loaded after the toggle has been clicked so the height is calculated after.

Hope that helps.

Perfect, thank you, that helps for now!

You’re welcome. Glad that helped.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.