PRO 4.0.4 builder not loading due to cache plugin JS minify (W3 Total Cache)

Hi!

We’ve been successfully using the PRO theme with W3 Total Cache plugin without any issues. After update 4.0.4 however, the builder won’t load up anymore due to the plugin’s JS minification.

We would like to know what scripts to exclude from the minify process for the builder to work normally while the plugin is activated.

Thanks

Hello @FrodX,

Thanks for writing in! Please update the Pro theme to the latest version first. The latest stable version is 4.0.6. And then clear all your plugin caches. On your homepage, you will have to view the page source to find out the URL of the JS resource of the Pro theme.

Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

After adding these two scripts to ignore list, we are still getting the same errors with PRO 4.0.6

Hi @FrodX,

In order to help you further with your issue of JS, we need to check the settings. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure, here are the login details

Hello @FrodX,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I went ahead and checked your dashboard. It seems that there was an issue with JS/CSS minification. I purge all the JS/CSS minification and then the builder is working.

I would suggest you need to exclude the necessary JS/CSS from minification.
Please have a look at doc to lean more about how to exclude the JS/CSS from minification

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.