Portfolio Sort not working

I’ve seen other threads on this but they’ve been closed without a solution. I have the same issue others are having where if you click sort the items they stack on top of each other and unevenly elsewhere on the page making navigation impossible. Please help. It’s a key feature of my site and this is making it look a bit unporfessional- Any updates on the ETA for a fix?

https://www.rengadesign.co.uk/portfolio/

Hello @Smitch83,

Thanks for writing in! We already informed our developers and they are fixing this. No ETA on the patch release yet. I will bump the issue tracker and add a note to include your thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @Smitch83 ,

I apologize this problem has persisted. We don’t have an imminent point release coming, so there are some options.

1. Download the previous version of X or Pro from your dashboard and install it. Unfortunately this will remove new features like the Slider elements.
  2. Or (preferable) Add this line of code under Global JS in Cornerstone. (Click the JS button, then switch to the Global tab)
if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality. When the next release comes out, you can remove this code, but it won’t be harmful to leave it in place.

Hi, thanks for replying I’ll give this a go. Not great at the code stuff but will let you know how I get on. Appreciate the help!

You are most welcome.

Hi, I added the code but no effect. I’m still getting the weird stacking when I try and sort by architecture or gardens. Hopefully I did it right but attaching screengrab. Added it under page builder when on portfolio page. Did hard refersh to test.

My bad! hadn’t pressed save at the bottom of cornerstone. Thank you so much fixed!!! have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Hi @Smitch83,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.