Portfolio still not working after update (easing is undefined)

old topic was closed so here is a new one, bc the error still persists…

Error in the console
Uncaught TypeError: s.easing[this.easing] is undefined

AND also

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')

i have deactivated all plugins and activated all one by one, but tried also minimal setup cornerstone + theme and so on… but the error persists, page is loaded but the items not…

also changed the theme from child to main… with same error…

i have no caching plugins running

no cdn

pls help

Hi @NAHEL,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website and it seems that a compatible issue with the X and Cornerstone plugin that’s why the portfolio is not working on your website. Currently, your X theme version is 9.0.8 which is not compatible with the latest version of Cornerstone plugin 6.1.4.

That being said, we highly suggest that you follow the steps below on how you can fix the portfolio issue.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone . It will be at the latest version

Hope that helps.

i did it on the original site bc of the license, but it’s still the same error

Hello @NAHEL,

I checked your site it seems that there are some older versions of the plugin on your server and there might be an issue of plugin and server cache issue. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and update all the plugins.

If the issue still persists please let us know.

Hope it helps
Thanks

we don’t use any caching on the page… i tried the newer version also on the staging page (it’s not the same server) with the same result…

Hi @NAHEL,

I have checked your website and found the issue you described here. It might be due to the improper update of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin, I would suggest you follow the below steps to troubleshoot.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @NAHEL,

It looks like the issue is just caching. I switched to the parent theme then back to the child theme and checked the Portfolio page and it works.

Please clear your browser’s cache then check again. Also, check your site using other browsers including their private mode.

Thanks.

Hello @NAHEL,

Please do check this thread and take note of the reply of our developer:

Kindly let us know how it goes.