Not Valiidatong

When I try to validate it says “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” but It isn’t on another site. How can I validate it?

Hello @Inazarab,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are having a location issue when validating. Kindly check this out:

Please make sure that you have assigned the URL that you are validating to the license code first before you can use the license code to validate the theme.

Best Regards.

Thanks, I saw that but that is the correct URL.

Hello @Inazarab,

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

If it doesn’t help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, I can’t quite figure it out. I can put the log in I think it is.

Hello @Inazarab,

I tried to access your site but the given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again so that we can your settings.

Thanks

Ok. I usually log in via bluehost. I can send you that log in. once you’re in Bluehost you just click the link to open WordPress

Hello @Inazarab,

I tried your updated credentials but unfortunately, it is not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Try those credentials for this link

Hello @Inazarab,

I logged in to your WordPress Dashboard through the Cpanel and clear the cache then validated your site please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Validation-‹-elainecataneo-com-—-WordPress

Thanks

Oh, thank you so much it looks like you fixed it. Thank you so much for your help with this.

It seems I’m having another problem, though. When it asks me to activate cornerstone, I get an error. I’ll attach the screenshots so you can see.

Hello @Inazarab,

Activating the Cornerstone plugin returns an error. This is because your PHP version needs to be outdated. You can check it in Tools > Site Health. Kindly update PHP to version 7.4. For the rest of the minimum server requirements to run WordPress 5.7 and the X theme smoothly, kindly check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

It’s’ working thank you so much for your help.

Hi @Inazarab,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.