New Slider and Menu

Hi Support

Could be possible to use new “Slider” element for a Wordpress Menu (for example for a “Navigation Inline” element inside an Header)?

Thank You

Daniele

Hello Daniele,

Thanks for writing in! If you use Navigation Inline, you cannot add anything to it. You can only go to Appearance > Menus > {your specific menu} to add menu items and that’s it. If you want to have a slide in your navigation menu, you may use the Dropdown element, and insert the new Slider element inside the Dropdown element content.

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I’d like to use Inline slider.

Please, take a look to my Header in this page:

and take a look to third container into the Header (the one with all flags)

I’d like to use the new Slider container in order to FIX a problem described in a precedent ticket:

Is it possible?

Thank You

Hello Daniele,

Yes, that is possible. You can create an inline Slider by adding a button to each slide. If you are not familiar yet in building the slider, please check out this video:

Best Regards.

Thank you for your support

I understood that it is possible by reconstructing every single slide with a button, but would it be possible (eg using the loopers) to dynamically create the slides by connecting to the items of a wordpress menu?

Hey Daniele,

Connecting to the WordPress Menu is not possible. Custom programming would be required to achieve that so it’s beyond the scope of theme support but maybe it can be custom-made by our Elite team. If you’re interested to have that done, you can consult here https://theme.co/elite

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.