Header Content Scrolling request

Hi Support

I’ve added "Content Scrolling Button Navigation to Sub-Menu Bar.

I’d like to set Max Length size to Bar/Content in order to scroll Sub-Menu Bar inside 1200px max length

I’ve tested different solution, but something doesn’t work.
If I set into Bar, Content Max Length to 1200px, when I set Content Scrolling to ON, Content Max Length is resetted automatically to “none”

Here you can find the page where I’d like to correct this issue:

Thank You

Hello Daniele,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you rest the max-width of the Bar content after setting Content Scroll as “ON” because when you set the Content Scroll as “ON”, it resets the max-width field to none. You need to reset the desired max-width again.

header-menu-Headers-Pro

I also noticed that you are using SG optimizer plugin, I would suggest you purge all the cache and clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Dear Prakash

Thank Yu for your support.
I’ve added Content Max Lenght to 1200px

But the result is not OK:

On RIGHT it is OVER max lenght (Without Right Button navigation)

On LEFT (when scroll) is OVER max lenght AND Left Button navigation is on extreme left

Please could you help me in order to resolve this problem?

Thank You

Hi Daniele.

Would mind sharing your credentials to check your header content settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Here is the Secure Note

Thank You

Hi Daniele,

Unfortunately, the given credential is not working. Can you please check once and send it again.

Thanks

The credentials were correct, I’m sure.
But now I have found them blocked.
I restored them with same User/Password

@agenzia_gamma, thanks for writing in…regretfully, what you’re wanting to do is not possible. The reason why Content Max Length resets to none when you turn on Content Scrolling (along with Content Length resetting to auto) is because we have a “side effect” script, that will setup certain options appropriately when other options are enabled. When Content Scrolling is enabled, Content Length must be set to auto and Content Max Length must be set to none for it to work properly. You cannot restrict the inner width like you are referencing in your image as it is set to the bar as a whole and the styling will not work properly when those values are anything other than those values.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.