Mike and Jess Blog Page problem

Hi There,
I’m trying to edit Mike and Jess’s Blog and when I clickes edit tab , a letter X appears and it never shows me the text to edit. It seems like this page it is loading and it never ends…
For it, Could you help me to fix it?
Thanks
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

Thanks for reaching us. Please be advised that you cannot edit the Blog page in Cornerstone.

jGvSIs5KQy64rxw4XuVPhQ

You can only tweak the settings for the blog index. Kindly go to X > Theme Options > Icon > Blog Options and in X > Theme Options > Blog. You can select the styling, layout and other settings for the blog. The content of these page were dynamically generated by WordPress. If you wish to remove or add more items, you can go to Posts in your WordPress dashboard.

Hope this helps.

Hi @ruenel
Ok. I am going to add some lillte news in this blog about the VR Health project
Thanks for this info
Best Regards
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

For Icon stack, there is no Blog title. You may need to do it by customizing the blog index template. Since what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel
First, thanks for your help.
I need to edit the Blog and add two comments about the project evolution but I see that it is a bit complex to do it and I need to show this website asap and then I will add it. From what I understand, I cannot delete or modify the text of it so I am evaluating deleting the Blog page and its content and after I will add it, except that you can delete all the text that is there and only add the phrase “We will shortly report on the progress of the project
Thank you very much”, for it Could you do it for me? or Could you teach me how to remove the Blog Menu Option and its page?
Thanks for your time
Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

Regretfully, we can’t customize our theme as part of theme support. We only offer that as part of our Elite service. For more details, please see https://theme.co/elite

We have a coming soon feature though that will allow customizing archive and single pages without coding. That feature would be called the Layout Builder. I understand that your project should be finished asap but if you have more projects in the future, it’s something to look upon. You can read more details here https://theme.co/content/status-report-june-02-2020

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Hi @christian,
Thanks for the info. I will have in mind what you told me about elite service and please do not worry, I understand you.
Although I need to show my website asap, my next step is adding to this website to can see it in both English and Spanish language, for that reason, and to build it of this way, Should I hire this elite service?
Finally , please do not worry about the Blog topic.
I removed it sucessfully
Thanks for your support
Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

If you need to translate your site in both English and Spanish and have no clue on how to do it, our Elite package should be able to help. Meanwhile, you can check out our documentation about translation here:

Hope this helps.

Hi @ruenel.
My next step will be to make a both English/Spanish Website, for it, I will have in mind the options that you told me.
Thanks for your info !!!
Best Regards
Alejandro

You’re welcome Alejandro!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.