Image (logo) cut off navigation bar on mobile devices

Hi there,

The logo image and the navigation bar were cut off when it is viewed on mobile devices. Some more than others as seen in the screenshots.

image nav bar iphonex image nav bar iphone6plus image nav bar iphone6 image nav bar s9

I used the header tool. The set up was standard inline block and the width is auto.

Thanks for your solution.

Hi @Symbiosis,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just check your website https://www.stcreativedesign.com.au/ and I guess you already fix your issue on the mobile devices because when I check on them they are now showing correctly.

If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for letting me know. No, the page you saw was incorrect.

Now I am having another problem. You should see the attached page as the home page.

I set it as the home page under a static page on the Reading Settings but it doesn’t show to the public. Can you help me why? Here is what I set.

Let fix this issue first once it is done we resume my first problem. Because you can’t see the first problem at the moment.

Thanks

Hello @Symbiosis,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there,

I’ve saved the credential in the secure note. I checked it before and I could log in.

Thanks

Hello @Symbiosis,

We cannot replicate the issue. Which page are you checking? Please provide us the URL of the page.
Meanwhile, once the page is assigned as the Posts Page, any contents of that page will be discarded. If you want to create a blog index, please check this out:

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Here is the url stcreativedesign

No the page isn’t assigned as the Posts page. It is assigned as a Page

The correct home page should look like the following screenshot. This displayed on the Responsive Design Mode which is the correct page that I would like to show to the public.

NOT this screenshot that I see from the mobile phone. It is incorrect.

Thank you.

Hi @Symbiosis,

The reason why the proper homepage is not showing properly when we visit your homepage because of the cache issue. I suggest that you ask your hosting provider (site ground) to purge the cache to make your homepage viewable to the public.

On the other hand, regarding the logo and the menu on the mobile. I suggest that you add a Navigation Modal or Navigation Collapse to only show on the mobile device by using the hide content by device size so that the logo will be visible.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.