Ddisplay incorrect page on mobile phone

Hi there,

I am referring this forum post that I had opened but was closed. Sorry I didn’t respond within 10 days.

Anyhow, Your suggestion from the linked to check the cache issue at the web hosting server. I did talk with the web server people but it didn’t fix the issue. In fact, this About page shows on 3 different mobile phones which is not right.

So I am not sure why the right Home page shows on the desktop but not shows on MPs.

Can you help to fix it please?

Thank you.

Hello @Symbiosis,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site dashboard by the given credentials on another thread. It seems that you are checking your site on the phone when you are not logged in at that time you are able to see the About page as the Homepage of the site. The reason behind it, you have activated the Under Construction plugin and set the under-construction page as “About” page so when you are not logged in you are able to see under the construction page that is “About” Page.

Please have a look at the given screenshot given below.
Pro—> Under construction

I would suggest you deactivate the Under Construction plugin then check it. After the deactivation of the Under Construction plugin I checked your site on my phone.

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thanks. That makes sense.

Cheers

Hi @Symbiosis,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.