How to input slider revolution

Hi, I created a slider in slider revolution and am unsure how to put it on my site with cornerstone. I thought it would be through the elements but there doesn’t seem to be one referring to Slider Revolution.

Hope you can help,

Regards

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can use the Classic Revolutions Slider element, which shows all the available sliders to choose from. Otherwise, you can use the Raw Content or Text element to add the Slider shortcode.
I would suggest you go through the following article on how you can use the above-mentioned elements.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi, so I don’t see the classic revolution slider element or where to even choose it.

Regards,

Hi Jason,

Please check this video tutorial on how you can add/insert the revolution slider into your page. Please make sure that you already had created a slider in your Revolution Slider.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi, I still don’t see it.

Regards,

Hi Jason,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

sure thing

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the credentials but it did not work.

In the meantime, please check under X > Settings > Permissions and make sure all Classic Elements especially the Classic Revolution Slider are enabled.

Cheers,

Hi, all the classic elements were disabled so that should do the trick

thank you

Hi Jason,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.