Fonts duplicate in Templates (still not solved?)

hi there,

i have the latest x theme installed. just starting to configure the website. in the font templates i get duplicates like crazy. like here:

could you help? thanks a lot! kaiBildschirmfoto 2020-05-22 um 18.25.25

Hello @iTurtle,

Thanks for writing in! The duplicate font issue has been resolved as indicated in our issue tracker. Based from your screenshot, the error message is more on the same font name you have. Please remove the font duplicates because you cannot have two same font names in the managers. You will need to merge the font weights in one single font name. For more details about the Font Manager, please check this out:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Best Regards.

dear ruenel,
thanks for your reply!
the thing is i was not naming my fonts templates with identical names. would not make much sense :wink:
the theme did this. i was just duplicating one set and renaming it before! saving and configuring it.
so what you see in the bigger screenshot is the result of doing this. font sets with the same names!
i was able to delete them and they don’t seem to multiply up to now.
but i still wonder why this happens. i use the theme for a few years by now and know a little bit how to use it :wink:
best wishes, kai

Hi Kai,

I saw this before and seems the cause is corrupted data, it creates another entry since it’s viewed as invalid. Though, I can’t reproduce this anymore. But since data is important, the theme can’t just delete those data to create another, the solution would be manually deleting them.

Thanks!

hi rad, thanks for your explanation. i have this phaenomen for a couple of years now. maybe since i am using the theme. but it seems it will stay with us :wink: best wishes, kai

You’re most welcome Kai!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.