Essential Grid - Meta filter problems #2

Hey,
this is the problem i still have

I’m making a website for a property advisors firm. I’m adding the firm’s projects as POSTS with different categories - OFFICES, INDUSTRIAL AREA, BUILDINGS etc.

I’ve added different metas in essential grid for - price, category(rent/sell); city; space etc.

I want to
FILTER 1 - Post Category - In Line
FILTER 2 - Meta Category - Dropdown
FILTER 3 - Meta Price - Dropdown
FILTER 4 - Meta Space - Dropdown
FILTER 5 - Meta Region - Dropdown
FILTER 6 - Meta Status - Dropdown

The rest filters to be DROPDOWN. Now i have a mix.

Hi @danailyovev,

Have you tried the solutions given by my colleagues in your previous thread on the same issue?

Please let us know if you have tried the same and still you are getting the issue.
Thanks

Yeah i’ve tried it…
I added the filters, when i add filter 1 and Filter 2 it’s ok, when i add filter three it all mix up.

Hey
I’ve made a short scrennrecording of how i’m doing it

Hello @danailyovev,

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Yes , Thank you @prakash_s

Hi @danailyovev,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working in the URL given in the previous thread. Can you please check and send it once again.

Thanks

This is the link
http://regents.bg/new/wp-admin

Hi @danailyovev.

Thanks for providing all the details.

As my colleague said on the other thread, you need to set the Filter type to multiple and select the filter logic to and, please check it here for more information.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I did try this - it’s still a mix.

Can’t get the result i want
FILTER 1 - Post Category - In Line
FILTER 2 - Meta Category - Dropdown
FILTER 3 - Meta Price - Dropdown
FILTER 4 - Meta Space - Dropdown
FILTER 5 - Meta Region - Dropdown
FILTER 6 - Meta Status - Dropdown

Hey @danailyovev,

It’s weird that I have now replicated the issue in my sites so I’ll post this in our issue tracker so this will be queued to be forwarded to the Essential Grid’s author, ThemePunch.

Regretfully, the only solution to this is to revert from a website backup that’s using Essential Grid 3.0.7. That version is what I’ve tested to be working.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Hey
it’s hard for me to revert to the backup, cause i’ve don a lot more things in the web. is there a way to delete the app and install the older version?

Hi @danailyovev,

Yes, you can try to remove the plugin and install an older version. Please take note to take a backup before doing anything else so that you will have a revert point and check the secure note for the Essential Grid 3.0.7 plugin copy.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

hey
I uninstalled the new one and install the one you send. when i want to create a new grid, i can’t get into the other options SOURCE.- GRID SETTINGS etc

Hi @danailyovev,

I have checked your site and found the issue, even after deactivating all other plugins. I have also tested with the default theme and the issue still persists. It seems that version 3.0.7 is also not working on your website, I would suggest you downgrade the plugin to version 2.3.6 and let us know if that works for you. The version I have tested and found working.

Thanks

Im downloading it and will test it.

Thanks

Hi @danailyovev,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

I installed the one you send, but can’t edit the grids all the menus from Source -> not working

Hi @danailyovev,

It seems that there are few JavaScript errors that are blocking the tabs to open. I have deleted the installed version and re-install it from X > Validation to get the latest one supported by us. I would request you to check and let us know if you find the same errors which you were getting. Just to inform you once again, that my colleague has already reported to the issue tracker to inform the plugin author on this issue.

Thanks

hello, i missed your last answer… sorry

The tabs are working now, tomorrow i will add the meta and try the filters

Thanks for the help