Essential Grid - Meta filter problems

Hey, I have this situation.

I’m making a website for a property advisors firm. I’m adding the firm’s projects as POSTS with different categories - OFFICES, INDUSTRIAL AREA, BUILDINGS etc.

I’ve added different metas in essential grid for - price, category(rent/sell); city; space etc.

I want ot my essential grid to have a

I 've made it that way with Different filters, but somehow it’s stopped working, im guessing not doing it the right way…

Please help

Hello @danailyovev,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Yes of course

Hey There,

We’ve just released a new version of Essential Grid (3.0.11) so I wanted to ask if you are okay with us updating to the newest version and testing if the issue is resolved on your end or alternatively if you want you can also update on your own and report back if this issue is resolved. Looking forward hearing from you.

Yes, please.

Sorry I didn’t get answer sooner

Hey @danailyovev,

Your Essential Grid has been updated to 3.0.11. Please check your site now.

Cheers.

Hey
it’s stilll not filtering right.

I’ve added the other filters but even my filter one got messed
I want FILTER 1 to be in LINE by category
FILTER 2 to 6 to be dropdowns by meta

Hi @danailyovev,

I have checked your site and found two Essential Grid. I have tested both of them on a newly created page and found the PROJECTS-2021 is working fine where another one is not working. Can you please specify which grid is having the issue? If the Grid named News is having the issue, please share the URL where it is working and provide any screenshot of the output where the issue is described, it will help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

It is about the Projects 2021 - FILTER 1 is working good
I want to have on bottom row FITLER 2 - FILTER 3 - FILTER 4 etc - to have them DROPDOWN filtering by META

And this is the meta menu

Hi @danailyovev,

For some reason, I can’t log in to your website, can you please double check your credentials and update them so that we can better help you with your issue.

Thank you.

Hey, the password that you was trying will now work

Hi @danailyovev,

Unfortunately, the password still not working.

Thanks

Hey, @tristup, try with this

Hey @danailyovev,

Your Filter Type was set to Single. It should be Multiple.

Now all the filters show up.

If that is not the issue, would you mind listing the issues down in detail?

Thanks.

Hey
I want FILTER 1 to be IN LINE
The rest filters to be DROPDOWN. Now i have a mix.

FILTER 1 - Post Category - In Line
FILTER 2 - Meta Category - Dropdown
FILTER 3 - Meta Price - Dropdown
FILTER 4 - Meta Space - Dropdown
FILTER 5 - Meta Region - Dropdown
FILTER 6 - Meta Status - Dropdown

Hey @danailyovev,

Sorry I missed that. Regarding that, you will need to create a new grid as the previous grid is corrupted. When creating a grid, be sure to configure correctly on first setup of the filter because you will need to save a new grid each edit. I know it would be tedious but this is the current workflow of the Essential Grid.

Thanks, i tried it but when i add a filter 2 it gets lost - both of the filters are going on line… I will try again later and write back

Thanks. Please report back once you’ve tried.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.