eCommerce/Store Templates

Hi Themeco Team,

Does X happen to have templates and/or pre-built layouts for eCommerce or an online store? I’ve been able to locate page templates, but nothing for a store. Can you help point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Hello @bartenderonduty,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully there is no pre-built template in the X theme at the moment I would suggest you upgrade your X theme to a Pro theme where you would get a Layout builder, you can use a layout builder to create a custom layout for the shop page and other pages.

You check out our doc to learn more about the difference between X theme and Pro theme

Thanks for understanding

OK, great. I actually already have X Pro, which is what I’m using.

Thank you!

Hi @bartenderonduty,

You are most welcome.

Hey Themeco Team,

I have a couple more questions about using X Pro with Woocommerce… How do I make a Product page full width? I don’t see the option in either the WP product editor or X Pro layout settings.

Also, do you have any guides for building and customizing product pages using the Layout Builder? I’m specifically looking for ways to have the product images, description, ‘buy’ button, etc. populate in a custom layout.

Can you help?

Hello @bartenderonduty,

Regretfully we do not have an specific guide to create a WC Single product layout. You may use the pre-built WC Single templates instead and use it as your basis in creating your own WC Single or Archive layout.

Perhaps our video demonstration on creating a custom layout might help you as well:

Best Regards.

Thanks @ruenel, this is exactly what I was looking for!

How do I make the page full width? I don’t see the setting for this.

Hello @bartenderonduty,

To make it fullwidth, click on the Row element and make sure to set the width and maximum width to 100%.

If this does not help, please provide us access so we can check your custom layout. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you!

You are most welcome, @bartenderonduty.

Hey @ruenel, I added the secure note above. Apologies for not calling that out. Can you take a look?

Hi @bartenderonduty,

I have checked the Layout and found that the Row > Setup > Global Container is enabled for all the rows. You need to disable it, to get the option to set the Width and Max Width shown by my colleague in his reply.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Unfortunately that does not help. That only allows the column to expand to the width of the row. I am looking for the row to expand the width of the page as we can do with the “no container” setting on posts, etc.

Can you please advise?

Thank you!

Hi @bartenderonduty,

You need to remove the left and right padding to remove the space you are pointing. For that, you need to add the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS.

[class*=woocommerce] .entry-wrap
{
    padding:60px 0px
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

NOTE: It will affect all the WooCommerce pages.

Thanks

Thank you!

Hi @bartenderonduty,

The images are moved to the secure note, and not visible publicly anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.