Dropdown menu on header not workiing on pc

I am using the default header that comes with X Pro Theme and I have a dropdown menu in the header. On the mobile it works fine but on PC nothing shows up when you hover over it. Screenshots below.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I fixed the issue by changing the z-index of the content on the site. On the other hand it now looks like this and has no animations. Is it supposed to look like this it looks very bad.

Hi Simon,

It seems that you are using the default header and there is no such animation in that for Navigation. I would suggest you use the custom Header using the Header Builder and add the Navigation Inline element which has prebuilt animation with it.
Please go through the following article which will help you set up the Header and the Navigation with it.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Yeah got that sorted, is there anyway I can have this dropdown on a custom header? I like it much more then the navigation layared.

Hello Simon,

You can go to Cornerstone > Header Builder and create your own custom header so that you will have full control of the elements added to the header. You can make use of the Image element, Navigation Inline element, Dropdown element, and use the Navigation Collapsed element inside the Dropdown content.

You will have to apply the “Hide During Breakpoints” option to hide or show the navigation elements on specific screen sizes.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.